Living and working abroad is life changing. Not only are many of us fortunate enough to enjoy soaring career trajectories we also grow and change personally through the lived experience.
Learning to translate these lived and professional experiences upon our return often proves to be far more challenging than anticipated and at times can feel very lonely and isolating.
Designed to help you leverage your global experience, knowledge and networks as you navigate your return ‘home’ our programs are ideal for you if you are:
- Considering relocating ‘home’ and looking to make an informed decision about your career options
- Wanting to proactively plan your international career transition prior to departure
- Have recently returned and are challenged about how to best translate your international experience
- Feel ‘stuck’ within your current role / business upon your international return
- Need to build or re-establish a local network to support your career progression
As the demand for leaders with a global mindset continues to grow, the prospect of living and working abroad continues to remain a valuable and often much sought after opportunity for businesses and individuals alike.
Engaging, developing and retaining your globally experienced employees throughout each phase of the mobility lifecycle is critical if you are to maximise the ROI, generate future growth and create lasting impact.
Designed to ensure your employees navigate their global career pathway with clarity, confidence and ownership, our programs are fully customised to suit individuals who are:
- Embarking upon an international assignment
- Currently in Australia on assignment
- Repatriating to Australia
Our programs are in designed agreement with business stakeholders and offered in conjunction with membership to the Insync Network Group.
Whether you are looking to leverage your global experience or kick-start your career once again upon your return, our global career programs help you make informed decisions within your local market.